LuckyGel (Angel Locsin & Luis Manzano) - Thousand Years of Love

[postlink]http://luckygelstube.blogspot.com/2010/08/luckygel-angel-locsin-luis-manzano.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JKaV7zTnRcendofvid
[starttext]
Luckygels, the supporters of Angel Locsin and Luis Manzano, are keeping the faith that this lovely couple will keep their dream alive.

Credits to kambal (rossmyla) for the luckygels banners and various uploaders/as tagged for the collection of video clips (videos copyright by ABS-CBN).

1000 Years lyrics
by Kang Eun Soo

Moment, you came to my heart just by chance
To me you don't seem to be a stranger
It was so long for you to finally find me

For 1000 years Ive been waiting for you
More than million tears fall in eternal love
Remember forevermore,
We will stand for 1000 years

Sometimes i know it will not be easy with you
Until then i will pray for our true love
Don't ever forget, my love
We will be together

For 1000 years Ive been waiting for you
More than million tears fall in eternal love
Remember forevermore,
We will stand for 1000 years

Don't say i don't want to hear you say good bye
Please promise me you will always be my love, my love

For 1000 years Ive been waiting for you
More than million tears fall in eternal love
Remember forevermore,
We will stand for 1000 years
Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/ka...

Luckygels: Keep the Faith and the Dream Alive!

*Special thanks to katkat1970 (princeryoma2007@YT) for teaching me in creating an MV ..really really appreciate it sis ^_^ ...i so love her MVs in her channel.

Note: This is my first attempt in creating an MV. When I first heard this song, it reminded me so much of LuckyGel and this lovely couple inspired me in creating this mv especially because of difficulties they are currently facing. .

[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment